Dan Widyono on 15 Sep 2006 19:32:03 -0000

[PLUG] Systems Programmer Wanted

Systems Programmer Wanted

We are looking to hire a Systems Programmer, position available
immediately.  Responsibilities would include software, hardware, and
networking diagnostics, managing hundreds of servers and workstations
running Linux and Unix, and supporting the users of HPCC clusters.

The individual filling this position will report to and work with me to
support the research computing needs of the Engineering School, as well as
work among a larger community (managed by Chip Buchholtz) of several
experienced Unix systems administrators and other CETS Unix,
Windows, and network administrators.

We are a friendly, professional, and highly skilled group of systems
administrators, and we create and help sustain an educational and nurturing
IT environment for all of our co-workers.

You may send resumes directly to me via widyono@seas.upenn.edu, the order of
format preference being: plain text, PDF, OpenOffice, MS Word, or via the
UPenn HR web site.  I encourage you to check HR's formal listing for further
details, here:

        https://jobs.hr.upenn.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=184079

Background Check Required