CJ Fearnley on 22 Sep 2006 03:32:01 -0000

[PLUG] KDE.News interviews Philadelphia area LinuxChix coordinator

KDE.News has a great interview of one of our members, Elizabeth Krumbach, who
is also coordinator for the Philadelphia area LinuxChix chapter:
  http://dot.kde.org/1158867833/

Great interview Elizabeth!  Thanks for all that you do!

--
We are on a spaceship; a beautiful one.  It took billions of years to develop.
We're not going to get another.  Now, how do we make this spaceship work?

CJ Fearnley                |  Explorer in Universe
cjf@CJFearnley.com         |  Design Science Revolutionary
http://www.CJFearnley.com  |  "Dare to be Naive" -- Bucky Fuller