Randy Schmidt on 26 Sep 2006 17:47:20 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Domain Name Servers

When Stephan mentioned a caching nameserver, I googled for information
about it. One thing that wasn't clear was whether that worked for just
the one computer or if I could set up the network so that all of the
computers used the computer with the caching nameserver. Does that
make sense? Or would I have to set up one computer as a full DNS to do
that?

Thanks,
Randy