Gabriel Farrell on 29 Sep 2006 14:46:32 -0000

Re: [PLUG] vim display problems

Hmm, I've been using vim on Debian for a good while and I've never
seen this behavior.  You might want to try posting this to vim or
vim-dev[1].  Be sure to include the output from vim --version.

gabe

[1] http://www.vim.org/maillist.php