Eric on 6 Oct 2006 02:55:46 -0000

[PLUG] OT - contract work with tools from the evil empire....

[[ I know this is un-related to Linux but there is a lot of technical
expertise here - and some of those experts need work (or have
a friend who does.)  Deadlines approacheth...   ]]

I'm working as part of a team on a 4 week VB.NET web project starting
next week.  We're looking for an additional person experienced in VB.NET
and available ASAP.  I'll give you more details if you're interested - or
know somebody who is.  Send me an email [ eric(at)lucii(dot)com ] or call
(see: http://www.lucii.com/contact.html) and I'll  get reply shortly

Eric