Sean C. Sheridan on 6 Oct 2006 18:19:21 -0000

Re: [PLUG] cname lookups

Stephen,

I'm trying to identify publicly accessible subdomains on a variety of .edu
domains.  We're considering developing an "education search engine".

Sean C. Sheridan
scs@CampusClients.com

Campus Party, Inc.
444 North Third St.