Art Alexion on 14 Oct 2006 18:15:22 -0000

Re: [PLUG] [OT] FS: Bunch of stuff (networking, camera, LCD, etc)

Yeah.  It's weird.  1024x768 stretches it, but 1440x900 (a 16:10 resolution
built into X) goes off screen, top or bottom..  The on screen monitor
controls allow adjustment of width, but not height.