JR Mayberry on 14 Oct 2006 22:03:18 -0000

[PLUG] [OT] Comcast is hiring

Hello,

OT, but honestly, is making a living ever off topic?

Anyways - I'm looking to fill several positions in Network Security Engineering. All positions are security-related, but a background in routing & switching, IOS, traffic analysis and deep packet inspection technologies will be key. Our systems security engineering group is also hiring people who have a strong background in OS and application security.

We also have several positions in our 24x7 security NOC and 9-5 security operations group. The former might be an interesting position for
a college student.

Ping me if you are interested or know someone who is.

Thanks.

JR Mayberry
Principal, Network Security
Comcast National Engineering