Jabberwocky on 20 Oct 2006 14:45:51 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Dual core, continued

The ISP requires the installation of software on the computer - I've consdiered using Microsoft ICS, but the computer is a laptop, with only one NIC.  I'll give Aaron's idea about using Windows VM  a try - I use VMWare Workstation already.