Aaron Mulder on 19 Oct 2006 20:15:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Dual core, continued

Hmm...  Just theoretically...  I wonder if there's any way to run
Windows in VMware or Xen VM, connect to the Internet, activate
Internet Connection Sharing (perhaps, sharing to an external USB
network dongle?), and then have your Linux machine connect to the
"network" as a client of the Windows VM?  It would be easier if you
had a spare Windows PC to be the router, but it might be workable with
a VM.

Thanks,
    Aaron