CJ Fearnley on 20 Oct 2006 23:31:59 -0000

[PLUG] Next Central Philly Meeting: ping of presenters on RAID

Hi All,

Julian Wallior has sent me and Michael Toren e-mail agreeing to present
on software RAID at the next Central Philly meeting.  Thanks Julian!

There was another person who tentatively agreed to also present on RAID to
help divide this vast topic into more manageable pieces.  If you are are know
this other presenter, please have them contact me to help coordinate the
preparations.

If this other person doesn't materialize by, say 25 October, is anyone
else interested in helping Julian organize a "tag team" approach to a
RAID presentation?

Thanks.

--
CJ Fearnley                 |   LinuxForce Inc.
cjf@LinuxForce.net          |   President & CEO