Eric on 23 Oct 2006 13:43:40 -0000

Re: [PLUG] spam abatement with a challenge/response system

okay - okay, you, MCT, and others have convinced me - bad idea.
I'll look into DSPAM or bogofilter.  I'm planning to move to Thunderbird
in a week or so (after I figure out how to move my kmail "maildir" format
mail archives into a form that Thunderbird understands.)

Thanks
Eric