George Gallen on 26 Oct 2006 20:04:56 -0000

RE: [PLUG] laptop bag

Walmart has a really nice laptop bag. It fits 15" screens, and host oodles of external as well as internal pockets
and sections. Only $19.99 .after two years, the shoulder strap on mine broke :(.

Just went to Walmarts site, didn't see under laptop cases. It's not in the computer section in the store, it's in
the Stationary Dept.

George
-----Original Message-----
From: plug-bounces@lists.phillylinux.org [mailto:plug-bounces@lists.phillylinux.org]On Behalf Of plug.20.chth@xoxy.net
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2006 3:08 PM
To: plug@lists.phillylinux.org
Subject: [PLUG] laptop bag

> Can anyone recomend an awesome laptop bag ?
> preferably not a backpack.
jansport makes an ugly backpack with ipod controls and mic for integrated
bluetooth built into the strap.  I'd love to find something similar but in
a nice messenger bag.

I really like the Laptop messenger bag from Timbuk2:
http://www.timbuk2.com/tb2/retail/catalog.htm?categoryId=0&skusetId=86
It's a bit pricy but very nice and will keep your laptop dry even in heavy rain. Sometimes bike shops or online retailers have good deals on those -- I paid much less for mine than what they ask for on their website.