Michael Lazin on 27 Oct 2006 11:48:22 -0000

[PLUG] backing up cds

I have a largish collection of mp3s which I ripped my CD collection into.  All of the CDs are ripped into FLAC format.  I attempted to copy the entire collection to an external hard drive but got the following error on all the albums that I ripped to FLAC: Invalid argument.  I attempted to copy them with the cp -R command.  I ripped the CDs with sound juicer.  Any idea of what is going on here?

Thanks,

Michael