Shameel Arafin on 28 Oct 2006 19:43:46 -0000

Re: [PLUG] ubuntu dedicated servers -- recommendations

Thanks Darian. NYI's site is quoting me over $300/month... either
they're expensive, or I estimated something incorrectly.

Sprocket is coming to $99/month, but for a low-end machine... I think
I can get a better deal elsewhere.

Neither offers Ubuntu (at least not mentioned on their sites) but they
*do* offer Debian, which I suppose I could live with.

Right now, leaning towards M5 or RackMounted.com...

Any other Philly/NY recommendations? Want to be able to club someone
over the head when things crash ;)

S/