Jeff Abrahamson on 1 Nov 2006 16:34:36 -0000

[PLUG] wire, west philadephia

I find myself needing to run a new wire for my DSL service.  I used to
have a spool of appropriate wire, but I thought I'd never need it
again and so gave it away. ;-)

Does anyone in the area have some wire around that I could use?  I'm
guessing I need about 60 feet or so.  I'm asking in the hopes that
others, like me except now, sometimes have spools of wire that they
can't imagine finishing in the near future.

Alternatively, I might be willing to trade a linksys 802.11g router
for a linksys 802.11b or vice-versa.  (I have one of each, which means
I can't run a bridge.  Drat.)

Tia.

--
 Jeff