high_desert on 3 Nov 2006 04:05:47 -0000

[PLUG] Identity Management (IDM) (was: Job:...)

What is this really? Do they mean the Tivoli product? Or something Novel, as
edirectory is mentioned too. I work in an big MS ADS shop... Two of they
guys here recently went to Tivoli Identity Management (I think) training -
but I have yet to get a good description of what this is. [Posted] Actually
sounds like an interesting job; mostly I'm just curious about the state of
technology as W2K3 SR2 and MIIS (non-free version) seem to be heterogeneous
oriented offerings from MS.

- Zake

--> Subject: [PLUG] Job: Linux Systems Engineer position in Horsham,for Toll
--> Brothers, Inc
<snip>
-->
-->        Qualifications:
-->
-->           - 2 years of hands-on experience with Linux systems
-->
-->           - Certification preferred: LPI1, LPI2, CLP or CLE
-->
-->           - Preferred: experience with edirectory in maintaining
-->             services on Linux servers in an enterprise environment
-->
-->           - Cross platform/directory integration
-->
-->           - Directory services
-->
-->           - Identity Management (IDM) experience is a plus
<snip>