Michael C. Toren on 2 Nov 2006 16:58:30 -0000

[PLUG] Job: Linux Systems Engineer position in Horsham, for Toll Brothers, Inc

Forwarded on behalf of Bonnie de Mets <BDEMETS@tollbrothersinc.com>

       Join an award-winning Fortune 500 company!  Come join
       our exciting and growing Information Technology team as a
       Linux Systems Engineer at our corporate office in Horsham,
       Pennsylvania.  Develop and administer Linux systems for
       one of the nation's fastest growing Fortune 500 companies!

       Responsibilities include system deployment, maintenance,
       security, and patch deployment.

       Qualifications:

          - 2 years of hands-on experience with Linux systems

          - Certification preferred: LPI1, LPI2, CLP or CLE

          - Preferred: experience with edirectory in maintaining
            services on Linux servers in an enterprise environment

          - Cross platform/directory integration

          - Directory services

          - Identity Management (IDM) experience is a plus

       Competitive compensation package, including comprehensive
       medical/dental, 401(k), discounted stock purchase, discounts
       on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!