Jonathan Bringhurst on 10 Nov 2006 16:50:48 -0000

Re: [PLUG] R32 ate own hard drive -- recommendations for new purchase?

I recently acquired an hp nc6400 (won it in a raffle) and edgy eft
runs great on it. The laptop itself is rock solid and great as an all
around laptop (and pretty light too). However, I would highly consider
the macbook/pro if I was going to buy one outright.

On 11/10/06, Flint Heart <N-Tropy@n-tropy.com> wrote:
On Fri, Nov 10, 2006 at 10:38:38AM -0500, W. Chris Shank wrote:
> I'd sleep with my new 15.4" Core 2 Duo MacBook Pro if the aluminum case wasn't so cold ;-)

If you run an intense app/game and you'll solve the cold case issue.
Seriously though I'd recomend an Apple laptop also.
I love my MBP.
Also the regular MacBooks were updated the other day to core2duo also so
you have the choice of a new cpu or picking up the old models for on the
cheap.  (you can get the old coreduo mbp's pretty cheap now also)

N-Tropy