W. Chris Shank on 15 Nov 2006 03:52:32 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Samba 3 question

-Valid Users/Groups
user that are allowed to connect to a particular service - Read or Write access TBD by other settings

-Invalid Users/Groups

users that are never allowed to connect to a service 0 regardless of RW settings

-Possible Users/Groups

never heard of this

-Read only Users/Groups

can only read - users here with no valid user listing are assumed valid

-Read/write Users/Groups

same as above but with read and write