Pablo Tao Virgo on 16 Nov 2006 18:41:07 -0000

[PLUG] Exif alterations?

I'm a long time user of Debian, currently running the testing version.

I'm wondering if there are any tools that could be used to alter exif
information on JPEG files?

I have a large collection of photographic prints and negatives which
I've started digitizing (by taking pictures of them with my digital
camera) and would like to import into F-Spot, but I want to use the
dates I actually took the film images rather than the date I decided to
store them on the computer.

I prefer Gnome, but can hop around the command line in a pinch.

~Pablo