Bill Patterson on 28 Nov 2006 13:53:19 -0000

Re: [PLUG] wifi

There is another good question. I also want to run a long cable. Do you have a suggestion for that? Thanks.

Bill

gyoza@comcast.net wrote:
Can the IPW2100 or IPW2200 be placed in monitor mode for passive scanning?

The WRT54GS is good. I might have had trouble with DynDNS updates though. Right now I'm just using a wired Linksys RTP300 supplied by Vonage. I ran a long cable from the living room to the bedroom. I prefer that over wireless.