Jabberwocky on 8 Dec 2006 16:53:15 -0000

[PLUG] FireFox weirdness

Sorry for posting this to the Linux list - but I can't get out of luxsci.com, and the plug mailing list was right here.

Just upgraded my wife's XP copmputer to use Firefox 2.0  Before the upgrade, multiple tabs, evrything was wonderful.

After upgrade - multiple tabs (luxsci.com and freshnews.org) are visible, but only the first (luxsci.com), loads and works.  I can create a new tab, but whenever I type in the new URL, Firefox switches back to the first tab, luxsci.com, and loads the new URL.

Weird - first time I've ever had a problem with FireFox.