Mark Baker on 20 Dec 2006 14:50:02 -0000

[PLUG] Does anyone have any part time sysadmin, networking, or programming openings?

Hi Guys,

I’m looking to pick up some part time work doing sysadmin, web design, running cat5 drops etc.  I am experienced with almost every version of *nix (over 10 years exp.), networking, and am proficient with C++, PHP, & PERL.  I also can handle graphic design work.  If anyone knows of any opportunities I would appreciate a heads up.  I am also open to full time positions in the city that are senior level.  I can furnish my resume on request.

Happy holidays to everyone!

Mark