Michael Bevilacqua on 29 Dec 2006 17:54:47 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Problems activating Squirrelmail on Apache2 on Debian testing

Hey Mike-

What does ps(1) tell you about how Apache is running PHP4? With the release of PHP5 distros tend to make you specify manually which PHP version you want to run with Apache. This means using an Apache option like "-D PHP4".

--
Michael D. Bevilacqua
michael@bevilacqua.us