Randy Schmidt on 19 Jan 2007 03:27:57 -0000

[PLUG] Exchange hosting at a different location from web hosting

Hi,

I am developing a site for a client using Ruby on Rails, however, they
use hosted exchange for their email. I need to have the web app hosted
on a linux box so I need to separate the hosting for the two. Has
anybody here done this before and can give me some words of wisdom in
doing this? Is it fairly easy? I have just started doing research but
it is something that is somewhat hard to search for. Any help would be
greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

--
Randy Schmidt