Jeff Abrahamson on 22 Jan 2007 19:55:45 -0000

[PLUG] [paulreino@accuritstaffing.com: Senior Software Engineer needed for telecommunications product in Central New Jersey]

This may be of interest to some here.  I know nothing about the
recruiter or the position.  Respond to him, not to me or to the list:

    Paul Reino <paulreino@accuritstaffing.com>

-Jeff

----- Forwarded message from Paul Reino <paulreino@accuritstaffing.com> -----

Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 14:27:00 -0500
From: Paul Reino <paulreino@accuritstaffing.com>
Subject: Senior Software Engineer needed for telecommunications product in Central New Jersey
To: jeff@purple.com

  [59 lines, 352 words, 2496 characters]  Top characters: eintosra

Dear Jeff,

I am a recruiter and I am looking for candidates for my client and I was
hoping you could pass this along to someone who might benefit from this
opportunity.

My client, located in Central New Jersey,  is a leading provider of
mission-critical communications solutions to the world's largest
financial services firms, as well as to public safety; government
security; energy and power; and transportation organizations. They
offers customers a suite of products and enhanced services that includes
advanced Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) technology, and integrated
network and management services to more than 40 countries. They seek to
hire -

Senior Engineer - Embedded Development
Skills: Linux kernel, real-time embedded systems, device drivers, IP
networking, sockets programming.
Job Description:
Our ideal candidate will have 10+ years in embedded software engineering
with 2+ years experience with embedded Linux. Knowledge of C, C++,
assembly languages, operating systems, network protocols and hardware
systems is required. Technical team leadership and taking projects to a
successful conclusion is a plus.

Required Skills:
o Minimum of 10 years embedded software development experience in C.
o Minimum 4 years experience with embedded device driver development.
o At least 2 years of those must be in real-time Linux embedded system
development and Linux Kernel level programming.
o At least 2 years experience using logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, and
BDM/JTAG style debuggers.
o Computer science or electrical engineering degree
o Excellent communication, planning and leadership skills.
Desired Skills:
o Experience in developing board support packages for custom hardware.
o Experienced with makefiles, bash, gcc, binutils, CVS, etc.
o IP networking, and Time Division Multi-plexing systems experience.
o Experience with hardware architectures, ability to interpret
schematics
of digital hardware.
o Intimate with complex system design and product development cycle.
o Ability to participate in all phases of the product development cycle,
from definition and design through implementation, debugging, testing,
and early customer support.
o Ability to complete projects autonomously and work with a small team,
highly motivated, quick learning.

Paul Reino
accurIT STAFFING corporation
610-942-9810
paulreino@accuritstaffing.com
http://www.accuritstaffing.com

A moment's insight is sometimes worth a lifetime's experience.

Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr.

----- End forwarded message -----

--
 Jeff