Edward Smola on 25 Jan 2007 15:43:33 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Macbook Pro update

What do you miss about linux ?
I have ubuntu with beryl installed at work and on a desktop machine at home that I rarely use.
You can run pretty much most apps you would under linux on the MBP. I'm just looking forward to see if the native gtk support in leopard is true. would be nice not to have to run x11 anymore for some apps.

http://www.mactel-linux.org/wiki/Main_Page

I used bootcamp to install windows and have a vmware linux and windows partitions on osx also. I can't tell you the last time i booted to the windows partition and have rarely used the linux and widnows vmware installs.