Chad Waters on 2 Feb 2007 18:08:20 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Daylight Savings Time

On 2/2/07, Doug Crompton  wrote:

OK thanks, would these files be available for download for a specific
distribution? I am using SUSE 7.3 on this particuliar system.

Good question. I inquired about something related on this list earlier. I have vendor's old SUSE systems on my network (grumble).

http://lists.netisland.net/archives/plug/plug-2007-01/msg00051.html

The answer depends on when SUSE 7.3 reached end of life and whether it
got that 2005m upstream release beforehand. BTW: That 2005m release
only covers US DST changes, other countries have been followed suit
since then.

I can tell you SUSE EL 8 is EOL in November this year.

-C