John Lavin on 24 Feb 2007 01:57:57 -0000

Re: [PLUG] problems delivering e-mail to verizon domain

On Thursday 22 February 2007 11:33 pm, Chuck Peters wrote:
> I don't think that is the problem, we should see 550 errors if that
> were the case.  At least according to their whitelist policy page.
> http://netservices.verizon.net/portal/link/help/item?linkflag=verizon&case=
>29319

My first attempt is to generate a SPF for my mailing list and wait for it to
propogate and see if verizon starts accepting.  If not, I see Steve Gran's
notes and will step through it, but that will require me to upgrade to exim4.
Probably a good idea anyway, just don't like being forced into it.

Thanks,
-john
--
John Lavin <jlavin@wayreth.net> http://www.wayreth.net

 There is no such thing as defeat in non-violence. --Cesar Chavez