Art Alexion on 28 Feb 2007 14:38:30 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Does Comcast send you messages like this?

Verizon does.

I get these whenever there are possible problems.  I have never known one of
these to affect me personally as they are usually scheduled for the "wee
hours" of Sunday.

On Tuesday 27 February 2007 22:46, Doug Crompton wrote:
> It is always nice when you are informed!

Art Alexion

Keyserver: hkp://subkeys.pgp.net
alarm.  Info @