Darren Nickerson on 7 Mar 2007 04:06:55 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Asterisk

Brett,

A division of our company, based in Manayunk, is dedicated to the (re)sale of Asterisk-compatible hardware. Check out www.telephonydepot.com and if it looks aligned with your interests, drop me a line!

-Darren

--
Darren Nickerson
iFAX Solutions, Inc. www.ifax.com
Telephony Depot www.telephonydepot.com
darren.nickerson@ifax.com
+1.215.825.8700 x8106
+1.215.243.8335 (fax)
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2007 9:39 PM
Subject: [PLUG] Asterisk

Hi,

I just fun this list in search of Asterisk in Philadelphia.  I work for a company in NJ that manufactures equipment for the Asterisk IP-PBX.  However, the investors decided to sell off and I unfortunately need to find new employment.  The bright side is I get to move (hopefully around Philadelphia.  NJ near NYC is not where I want to be).

Do people on this list get involved with Asterisk PBX (installs, hosted pbx, etc)?  I'm looking to see if there are any opportunities for a sales exec in the industry/area around Philadelphia..

Thanks - Brett