Walt Mankowski on 11 Mar 2007 14:13:32 -0000

[PLUG] Sun March 11...here!

Well, I still have heat and electricity.  The sun is shining and I
hear birds chirping happily outside.  I guess the world didn't come to
an end last night.

My Linux box and powerbook both handled the switch without a hiccup.
I thought my iPod was a DST casualty, but it seems it wasn't designed
to make an automatic switch to DST.  I had to go into Settings and
manually change the time zone from "US Eastern" to "US Eastern (DST)".

I predict the big fun will be on April 1, when the clocks all move
ahead *another* hour.  You heard it here first.

Walt