Chad Vogelsong on 10 Mar 2007 20:09:49 -0000

Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] Introducting the Montgomery County Chapter of PLUG

I've been looking for a more local LUG in MontCo for a while. Wish I would have found you guys before.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make the 5/14 meeting. I'll be in Paris on my honeymoon. Subsequent ones should be no problem though.

Chad

Elizabeth Bevilacqua wrote:
Introducting the Montgomery County Chapter of PLUG!

In the spirit of PLUG West and in an effort to pool regional resources
the Montgomery County LUG has now merged with PLUG to form this new
chapter.

The Montgomery County Chapter of PLUG will hold meetings on the second
Monday of every other month, beginning on May 14th.

Basic information about this new chapter can be found on the website:

http://www.phillylinux.org/montco.html