Michael Bevilacqua on 15 Mar 2007 15:24:50 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Reg. 8139too.ko module loading

Hey Padmaja-

First you should check to see if you can boot into an older kernel version. Look at your GRUB/LILO configuration to see if you have that option.

If that doesn't work I would suggest you download or copy from the install CD the default CentOS default kernel for your release version. It should be an RPM and then reinstall your kernel.

If the release version you obtain is the same version as what you have running, see if there is a higher or a lower version. That will save you having to deal with RPM conflicts, etc.

Good luck.

--
Michael D. Bevilacqua
michael@bevilacqua.us