Matthew Rosewarne on 21 Mar 2007 23:06:53 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Cisco VPN through linux

On Wednesday 21 March 2007 08:35, Andrew Tsen wrote:
> vpnc worked for me on Ubuntu.  I don't remember seeing a pcf import
> option.  The Cisco client does have the option to do the pcf import
> and comes with a nice GUI.

If you're using Debian, and I believe Ubuntu, there is a script included to
help you use the PCF file: /usr/share/vpnc/pcf2vpnc
Documentation for it can be found in: /usr/share/doc/vpnc/README.Debian

> Also check out: http://code.google.com/p/gvpnc/

There is also a KDE VPN client that supports vpnc (among others) called kvpnc,
which can also import PCF files.

As a matter of fact, I'm using kvpnc right now to send this mail...