Andrew Tsen on 21 Mar 2007 12:35:09 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Cisco VPN through linux

  • From: "Andrew Tsen" <kloaker@gmail.com>
  • To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
  • Subject: Re: [PLUG] Cisco VPN through linux
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 08:35:03 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=tniE4h7nYnJW5dP8YO4AZjsQGNIwu5J1ejATlgzlJGFeMcnY7dBudUhPXG7M85LRsVAj+rr+hAjZWO2hrFukmrNzoDINMDkgPKZfbcA7zYfEPEvRaleZj7iRJUd/RW4UqAO6gzsCJJM5zw/xx4ihkMqodR76Mazh46Gk6EFZkAY=
  • Sender: plug-bounces@lists.phillylinux.org