Matthew Rosewarne on 23 Mar 2007 18:24:45 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Freedom of Tubes, Part 2

On Friday 23 March 2007 10:48, Doug Crompton wrote:
> OK. I did not mention that from past messages on this list I am sure there
> are more then a few complaints about this. Please don't think your
> response does not count. Sometimes the FCC gets very little response to
> these things vs. the number of people effected.

It's not that I think individual efforts are pointless, but perhaps a greater
effect might be achieved if we can make a statement as a group also,
especially as one known for its computer expertise.  Perhaps our PLUG
overlords might be willing to facilitate a meeting about it, either in person
or on IRC...  What do you say guys?