bergman on 29 Mar 2007 17:19:40 -0000

Re: [PLUG] University city high speed internet

In the message dated: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 12:41:11 EDT,
The pithy ruminations from "Jonathan Bringhurst" on
<Re: [PLUG] University city high speed internet> were:
=> You can get a cheaper line from Verizon for $10/mo if you're not going
=> to be using it for phone calls. I live over at 43rd and Pine, I'm

Can you give me some more details on the service plan you're describing? Are
you referring to a dry-loop (no voice service) DSL plan for $10/month?

Thanks,

Mark

=> assuming it's probably the same where you're at.
=>
=> -Jon
=>