Jonathan Bringhurst on 29 Mar 2007 17:36:40 -0000

Re: [PLUG] University city high speed internet

  • From: "Jonathan Bringhurst" <fintler@gmail.com>
  • To: bergman@merctech.com, "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
  • Subject: Re: [PLUG] University city high speed internet
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 13:36:29 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=ppFA50QwsTz+zElOekFnfaIayMI5ZuaZeioUhvhMtPdvoHZrc5lP3Dsu0b8VhFVaGwfPlwdT+JpLJAUfc+ag7ZX+or7TLv8gBkyJ2CtbCs8lnDpE3I5ByElia76IW56NO17l/Qg+cvlABtOLe004sUG+1KUWPeisdtQXUm0Rti8=
  • Sender: plug-bounces@lists.phillylinux.org

I can get the "Budget Service" with a "Month-to-Month" dsl line (3
Mbps/768 Kbps) for $59.99 to install and $51.34 per month.

Here's the details for the budget service...

"Connect with those closest to you.

With Budget Service, all usage is measured and you are billed for each
local call. Calls made within Band 1 of the local calling area are
untimed, and billed at $.07 per call on Weekdays and $.028 per call on
Nights and Weekends. Calls outside Band 1 but within your local
calling area are billed on a per minute basis*.  In addition to your
monthly usage rates, there is also a monthly recurring per-line charge
ranging from $6.29 to $7.37 for dial-tone.

With this service, you receive a $.25 allowance toward your local
calls. Weekday rates are in effect from 8:00 AM to 9:59 PM Monday
through Friday. Night and Weekend rates are in effect 10:00 PM to 7:59
AM Monday through Friday and all day Saturday and Sunday."

-Jon