Art Alexion on 1 Apr 2007 20:30:10 -0000

[PLUG] 2.2 debs

As usual, the official binary packages are being distributed as RPMs.  I
converted them to debs for myself, and decided to upload them in case others
wanted to save time and not have to do the conversion themselves.  They
install in /opt.  I am running them in Kubuntu Dapper, but they should work
with any Debian-based distro.

Here is a download link.  It will be up for 14 days, or 500 downloads
(whichever comes first).

Art Alexion

Keyserver: hkp://
alarm.  Info @