LeRoy Cressy on 4 Apr 2007 11:43:40 -0000

Re: [PLUG] [OT] Farewell

Mike Joseph wrote:
> Hi folks.  Please pardon this off-topic post, but I just wanted to drop a
> quick note to say goodbye to everyone.  Although I haven't been active much
> here on the list, I've come to know many of you over the past several years
> through the meetings of PLUG, PLUG West, and PLUG Montco / MontcoLug, as
> well as the IRC channel.

Wishing you the best

> I've recently accepted a new position with another company out of state and
> will be relocating in the beginning of May.  I've found PLUG and the general
> Philadelphia area open-source community to be lively, rewarding, and,
> overall, comprised of a great group of people.  It's been a pleasure to have
> participated for these past few years.
>
> Hopefully I'll get a chance to see some folks before I go.  I intend to be
> at tomorrow night's meeting as usual.  If possible, I'll try to make the
> PLUG west meeting this month too.
>
> Thanks,
> Mike Joseph

- --
 Rev. LeRoy D. Cressy  mailto:leroy@lrcressy.com   /\_/\
                       http://lrcressy.com        ( o.o )
                       Phone:  215-535-4037        > ^ <

gpg fingerprint:  62DE 6CAB CEE1 B1B3 359A  81D8 3FEF E6DA 8501 AFEA

For info on enigmail:    http://lrcressy.com/linux/mozilla.pdf
For info on gpg:         http://www.gnupg.org/