Shameel Arafin on 18 Apr 2007 16:37:40 -0000

[PLUG] Ubuntu 7.04 Feisty Fawn release parties

  • From: Shameel Arafin <algebraist@gmail.com>
  • To: Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
  • Subject: [PLUG] Ubuntu 7.04 Feisty Fawn release parties
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 12:35:47 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=upatXmXwGH2ZhrltxVPYNg2su1qGy2MZmfm7TXQ9tuJJYR0MdZxb2/uRyw3ocuLbmAamaLbaasYoBAI+WUKB+CTVEvq+PQf0adRD4GAk5p1AP7Zb6sWDFyYv01sDM2udpcXKVh1+V68eR2qcaOHas98nebXL75ybyQ8YsG9E74I=
  • Sender: plug-bounces@lists.phillylinux.org

Hi all. Ubuntu 7.04 (Feisty Fawn) is officially being released tomorrow,
April 19. There are a bunch of release parties around the world (but
none in Philly, yet). Details are available here:
	https://wiki.ubuntu.com/FeistyReleaseParties

The closest one is in NYC:
New York
      Apr 22, 2007 - 3:00 PM EST - The NewYorkTeam @ NYC Release Party
will be held at Think Coffee (http://www.thinkcoffeenyc.com/). More info
at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NewYorkTeam/Events/FeistyReleaseParty/NYC

I'll be at the NYC party, would be great to see some Philly faces.

Cheers,

Shameel

Cliff Pankonien wrote:
> sure, let mo know what you need.
>
> cliff
>
> W. Chris Shank wrote:
>> there is considerable interest in a ZenOSS presentation. I have a
>> running instance, however because of the nature of my work, I can't
>> show you the production version directly. So I need demo nodes to
>> monitor.
>>
>> I'm looking for volunteers to let me monitor their box. Can be either
>> Linux or Windows. Requires some special configuration which I'll go
>> into off-list (not much). Also, I don't need to have your box
>> permanently monitored. We can run it once and collect data and then
>> disable. The data collected will be sufficient to demonstrate.
>>
>> any takers?
>>

>> --
>> W. Chris Shank
>> ACE Technology Group, LLC
>> www.myremoteITdept.com
>> (610) 640-4223

>> Security Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs
>> may prevent sending or receiving certain types of file attachments.
>> Check your e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are
>> handled.

Shameel Arafin
Studio Moqa LLC
www.moqa.com