[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
- From: "Greg Lopp" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <email@example.com>
- Subject: [PLUG] OT: NTFS cleaning
- Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 14:33:21 -0500
- Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:x-google-sender-auth; b=JRjjGtLpXQ0gmxNmZGSA6LOnB83y/Azv3taEDevMz5PJRkiWV2Glb2L0MR228smkUXfyVnWMoKfTVA2gskgdbQAjheWSLlBvIUT1FGqzliXIKNE73mUhG1UECNM7mpXBaAAan1Nf0seNNXYmnpFFehUSJxgyjZ7QLP5BSiUPTzU=
- Reply-to: Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: email@example.com
A friend believes that her corporate masters will be letting her go soon. They will soon after want her corporate laptop back. Not that she has anything to hide, but she'd like to scrub the NTFS partition to make undelete/forensics difficult. I have a couple of ubuntu boxes that could employ a usb enclosure for this....
Any thoughts, pointers?
Philadelphia Linux Users Group -- http://www.phillylinux.org
Announcements - http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug-announce
General Discussion -- http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug