[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
Re: [PLUG] June talk on Erlang?
- From: "Kyle R. Burton" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [PLUG] June talk on Erlang?
- Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 09:07:28 -0400
- Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; b=hUAgl2UlKnIHBcOUq58k4OOjIFYeKvRBAVHfdPU7OEhBxKSGv9GiodGu2XlUwRY+ILkQb1iTxx0QeuIdOl7nMV6ueP21vZIJ8DOzfnM4UbqsGF77EzH1Et8jbfcazkHlyuukjrMwUWevwczOsa+rXRLCNHn7yyMHKqIgkuzoq+4=
- Reply-to: Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: email@example.com
> Are you using Erlang for a project (professional or personal)?
I very well may be. I have yet to decide for this most upcoming project.
What other languages have you programmed in (professionally - for an employer with a team)? What other languages have you studied or taken for a spin?
I'm just curious, I've got about 4 at the top of my list to learn more about...
So is this talk going to happen via plug?
Philadelphia Linux Users Group -- http://www.phillylinux.org
Announcements - http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug-announce
General Discussion -- http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug