Isaac Bennetch on 17 May 2007 18:43:35 -0000

Re: [PLUG] OT: Long Commute?

  • From: "Isaac Bennetch" <bennetch@gmail.com>
  • To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
  • Subject: Re: [PLUG] OT: Long Commute?
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 14:43:30 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=aZ5ojZCFDC16pzQXSjmXmAcj+3BWDo1AYHB8Pkyov5CM4HBKuXBIV1aE+rneW6339RgI9WDGSwdzlFzx1TmYs8MFo4w2Vp86MJIn5tHa8sOwQkJR5Zdh6f2JvDRs7nycy7jyvCCnZWX0AevlZlhR46DcaHDRkrnq5I1GbE6R5fk=
  • Sender: plug-bounces@lists.phillylinux.org

The Amtrak trains I've been on are much nicer than the New Jersey
Transit, but if you can get to Trenton and hop on the NJT train you'll
save a lot of money. It's a pain being tied to the train schedule's
departure when you're ready to go home, but it sure beats sitting in
rush hour traffic and paying to park...I'd be glad to speak further if
you have specific questions about getting around,
Good luck.