Nguon Hao Ching on 18 May 2007 14:27:53 -0000

Re: [PLUG] SunRocket

> Does anyone here use SunRocket VoIP?  How is it?

I actually can't remember when we started using SunRocket, but it's been
at least a year now.  We don't miss Verizon at all.  Several of our
friends use it.  The only caveat is that you'll need a non-DSL connection
because otherwise, you'd be paying the damn phone company anyway and not
even using the line for calls.

Domestic long distance is included, not sure if continental only as I
don't really use that.  My wife even uses international phone cards with
no noticeable loss of quality or reliability.

Detailed logs and voicemails can be accessed through their Web site.  We
can label phone numbers, and we can block unwanted and anonymous numbers.

If you sign up, please consider using our number (6103940602) as a
referral, thanks :)

-Hao