gyoza on 18 May 2007 15:16:18 -0000

Re: [PLUG] SunRocket

Nguon Hao Ching wrote:
Does anyone here use SunRocket VoIP? How is it?

Domestic long distance is included, not sure if continental only as I don't really use that. My wife even uses international phone cards with no noticeable loss of quality or reliability.

Detailed logs and voicemails can be accessed through their Web site.  We
can label phone numbers, and we can block unwanted and anonymous numbers.

I saw an international plan that cost $100 more per year, but there is an Asia plan that doesn't add to the cost somehow. Calls are then 1 cent per minute, even to cell phones. (Please double check all info.)

To call the UK, the first $3.00 worth is free. Then it's 3 cents per minute.

I like getting voicemail through e-mail.  That seems like an option.

Ah, I need to block some numbers!

Thanks for responding.