Fred Stluka on 26 May 2007 01:58:53 -0000

Re: [PLUG] dynamic IP and economics

Kevin,

When I got Voicenet DSL in 2001, the ISP/DSL/CLEC were
Voicenet/Covad/Verizon.  At some point that changed to
Voicenet/Verizon/Verizon.

Yeah, FIOS is recently available.  I may switch.  Sounds like the same
price, but much faster.

--Fred
 Fred Stluka -- mailto:fred@bristle.com -- http://bristle.com/~fred/
 Bristle Software, Inc -- http://bristle.com -- "Glad to be of service!"