gyoza on 30 May 2007 19:59:50 -0000

[PLUG] LCD changes

My LCD decided to switch its menu language to Japanese and take on a cool, subtle blue tint. Recently I made a mistake and switched off my UPS while the PC was running. (I guess that is something that I shouldn't mention in public. heh) The PC lost power while the LCD was still on. Could that have caused the change somehow? Voltage spike?

Does an LCD care if its power is cut from an external switch rather than its own power switch?

I know these are kind of silly questions.  I'm just thinking in text.  heh